Next Generation Gaming

Non-hacking/glitching clan.
 
NextGenGamingHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 qekkaDuH introducing !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qekkaDuH
Forum Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: qekkaDuH introducing !   Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Hello, so i just got an friend invite from NGC on youtube and got interested! Nice stuff! But to the introducion itself Laughing

Im from Finland Razz
I have playen mw2 (i can loan it)
I play Black Ops
I have pre-ordered mw3
I like techno / rave / anything like that but pretty much anything will go EXCEPT some classic old stuff or rap
K/D 1.75 and rising (atleast over 2.00)
PSN ID (you can add me): qekkaDuH
I play on GB
Im interested of joining NGC (on gamebattles & MLG)

My playing equipment: HP G62
Broken turtle beach PX21
And i can loan an easycap dc60
I might buy a dazzle or a hd pvr in a few years
Cheap logitech headset
Television (ofc)
Playstation 3 160gb
Comfy bed :3

But thats about it just hmmmmm..... If you want to make minitages/montages or anything like that with me private message me and ill think about it.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
qekkaDuH
Forum Member


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-02

PostSubject: Also i have experience on editing with sony vegas, after effects and GIMP   Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Also i have experience on editing with sony vegas, after effects and GIMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proto_Who
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Welcome to Next [Gen]eration Gaming. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the appropriate section. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proto_Who
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 pm

for your own safety dont expose or reveal anymore of your information
u dont know who could join and see that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supernova
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 23
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Ha cool enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/TrueLegits
detaMachine
Forum Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Over the sea, where the sun is blazin and the chick are amazing

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Proto_Who wrote:
Welcome to Next [Gen]eration Gaming. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the appropriate section. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.
Rofl, WTF!!!!!!, Kyzzle, somebody make this dude a damn super moderator... Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supernova
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 23
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: hey again   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:44 am

We will need this guy yup your right deta
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/TrueLegits
detaMachine
Forum Member


Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 25
Location : Over the sea, where the sun is blazin and the chick are amazing

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:56 am

detaMachine wrote:
Proto_Who wrote:
Welcome to Next [Gen]eration Gaming. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the appropriate section. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.
Rofl, WTF!!!!!!, Kyzzle, somebody make this dude a damn super moderator... Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
Lol, he's doing the staff jobs and doesn't have a position yet, smh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supernova
Forum Member
avatar

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-07-04
Age : 23
Location : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 am

detaMachine wrote:
detaMachine wrote:
Proto_Who wrote:
Welcome to Next [Gen]eration Gaming. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the appropriate section. I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.
Rofl, WTF!!!!!!, Kyzzle, somebody make this dude a damn super moderator... Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing
Lol, he's doing the staff jobs and doesn't have a position yet, smh.


Hahaha i know right he thinks hes head of the clan (Mr expierence) haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tinyurl.com/TrueLegits
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: qekkaDuH introducing !   

Back to top Go down
 
qekkaDuH introducing !
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» ISU to introduce scoring changes
» Polaris introducing flat-proof "airless" tires
» A Unique Way to Introduce Myself
» Introducing the HUKI IJF gi
» Introducing my TISSOT T-RACE NASCAR EDITION

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Next Generation Gaming :: Next [Gen]eration Gaming :: Introductions-
Jump to: